RV Lot w/launch and boat storage

EZZ70

Possibly looking for an RV lot big enough for 30+ rv/boat and vehicle in the following vicinity as per pic..., kinda looking for possibly something gated with a semi-private cottage feel, my wife likes trees around, this is the plan for next year so just trying to make reservations in advance because I know how bookings fill-up :)

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 7.31.45 PM.png

Last edited:
Possibly looking for an RV lot big enough for 30+ rv/boat and vehicle in the following vicinity as per pic..., kinda looking for possibly something gated with a semi-private cottage feel, my wife likes trees around

View attachment 53563
You circled my house!

you may want to try a little further to the west. Sooke has more privacy and honestly some great salmon fishing.
Maybe pedder bay marina/campground?

You circled my house!

you may want to try a little further to the west. Sooke has more privacy and honestly some great salmon fishing.

Ok, ill have a look at them, ya got an extra B@B for 2? LOL

You circled my house!

Kinda like the East side as the Islands would be fun cruising around and the odd trip to the mainland while waiting for the fishery to open :(

Yeah. The launch at cattle point In Oak Bay is tough on rookies. Then there’s esquimalt launch near Victoria waterfront and my local launch is Tulista in Sidney. If you make it to sidney let me know that’s my stompin’ ground.

Yeah. The launch at cattle point In Oak Bay is tough on rookies. Then there’s esquimalt launch near Victoria waterfront and my local launch is Tulista in Sidney. If you make it to sidney let me know that’s my stompin’ ground.

I stayed for the summer at Ocean Side RV a couple of years ago, not too bad of a spot, I use to jog to Sydney and back :) launching low tide there was terrible

Kinda like the East side as the Islands would be fun cruising around and the odd trip to the mainland while waiting for the fishery to open :(

Why wait!? Pick a spot between North of Sayward to Bamfeild. You may have to wait for the offshore Chinook but inshore Chinook and coho are open.

Why wait!? Pick a spot between North of Sayward to Bamfeild. You may have to wait for the offshore Chinook but inshore Chinook and coho are open.

The boat will not be ready until next year so I am looking now and possibly making reservations for next year...

West bay is a 10/10 option. Feels like you’re out of town, Resteraunts, shopping & fishing 5mins away.only neg is float plane & helicopter noise. This is one of our best kept secrets. Book that spot now!

Not right where you circled but darn close also gets you closer to the Sooke fishing grounds which are some of the best on the island. If I was looking in that part of the country this is where I would be trying to get in,

http://pedderbay.com/

The boat will not be ready until next year so I am looking now and possibly making reservations for next year...

Oh ok, last time we talked you you were thinking of getting another boat for the season. But with the economy you were at the point of changing your mind and just waiting till you were finished the Hourston. Wasn’t sure if you changed your mind and got something as your post didn’t say anything about next year.

Anyway I would suggest Sooke if your wanting to be around Vic area. Honestly there is no point in traveling to Vancouver to waist time until the fishery opens if your close to down town Vic. Sooke has better fishing and I would think you would enjoy exploring the coast a bit more then going to Vancouver to waist time. If you need any of the big store amenities. Victoria is right there. Besides Chinook and Coho seems to open up on the west before the East. With that hourston of yours it a true west coast boat and will be in its element on the west.

Really like it, thank you :)

I’m just 5 minutes from west bay. There’s an awesome launch close by (Esquimalt Anglers), my home launch. West bay has docks where you can leave your boat. There’s good fishing in August 3 minutes from the dock.
If you decide to go there, look me up. I’d be happy to do an outing on your boat with you and show you the local tricks.

I’m just 5 minutes from west bay. There’s an awesome launch close by (Esquimalt Anglers), my home launch. West bay has docks where you can leave your boat. There’s good fishing in August 3 minutes from the dock.
If you decide to go there, look me up. I’d be happy to do an outing on your boat with you and show you the local tricks.

Thank you @Kildonan , appreciate it very much... :)

Oh ok, last time we talked you you were thinking of getting another boat for the season. But with the economy you were at the point of changing your mind and just waiting till you were finished the Hourston. Wasn’t sure if you changed your mind and got something as your post didn’t say anything about next year.

Anyway I would suggest Sooke if your wanting to be around Vic area. Honestly there is no point in traveling to Vancouver to waist time until the fishery opens if your close to down town Vic. Sooke has better fishing and I would think you would enjoy exploring the coast a bit more then going to Vancouver to waist time. If you need any of the big store amenities. Victoria is right there. Besides Chinook and Coho seems to open up on the west before the East. With that hourston of yours it a true west coast boat and will be in its element on the west.

Sorry @Skucy, ya I just added for next year, thank you.

Back