Rupert lodging/fishing

Trophy1977

Hello,

I did a search looking for places in Rupert, it looks like I'm not the only one trying to escape the ferries and extra travel time.

I'm looking for a place to set up camp for a couple weeks this summer to do some bottom fishing, I'm not big on salmon. I'm flying solo and was hoping to find cabin rentals on the water or worst case senerio a place with showers that will let me stay on my boat. From what I can find it looks like kinnikinnick is kind of thr only place. I could also deal with a slip and hotel, but I'd rather stay close to my boat. Maybe someone here knows or does rent places? I've looked at air bnb as well. I'm trying not to break the bank and slam some decent ling and hali's if possible.

Thanks for any input.

I always stay at the Prince Rupert RV Campground, they have full services, showers and laundry. Or you could stay at the Prince Rupert Yacht Club Marina, they have power and showers.

Good Luck
Wes

Hello,

I did a search looking for places in Rupert, it looks like I'm not the only one trying to escape the ferries and extra travel time.

I'm looking for a place to set up camp for a couple weeks this summer to do some bottom fishing, I'm not big on salmon. I'm flying solo and was hoping to find cabin rentals on the water or worst case senerio a place with showers that will let me stay on my boat. From what I can find it looks like kinnikinnick is kind of thr only place. I could also deal with a slip and hotel, but I'd rather stay close to my boat. Maybe someone here knows or does rent places? I've looked at air bnb as well. I'm trying not to break the bank and slam some decent ling and hali's if possible.

Thanks for any input.

We stay in Rupert all summer, we have our boat moored at Fairveiw they have showers and laundry available and free parking. if you go to Rushbrook and pay for mooring you are able to use Rushbrook- they have showers power and water and pay per use parking . Fairveiw #1 +2 they have power and water showers and laundry and free parking. Also a lot less traffic . You can also use Port Edward they have power and water and showers and limited free parking. Any more ?? let me know we have been fishing Rupert for a few years... Jann

Back