running time to esperanza

putting in at gold river and running out esperanza. any idea as to running time ..cruising loaded at @ 24mph I'm assuming we can get gas at the esperanza gas dock. any guesses? thnks for the info. Saltspringer

Remember to allow for running against tide progress is slowed significantly .. fuel consumption is still high. Learned a lesson yrs ago same area ..

Approx 90 minute run. It depends on a few things. But you can make Nootka Sound,Camel Rock in 45 minutes which includes time to get out of the River. Approx another 45 minutes to Rosa from there. Not sure where in Esperanza you're going. But thats approx time.

Approx 90 minute run. It depends on a few things. But you can make Nootka Sound,Camel Rock in 45 minutes which includes time to get out of the River. Approx another 45 minutes to Rosa from there. Not sure where in Esperanza you're going. But thats approx time.

Is this running up Tahsis Inlet and then out thru Esperanza Inlet to the open water? I’ve been curious about this run time my self....and do you take the open water home or do you tuck back into Tahsis?

I run up Tahsis Inlet. I have never done it on the outside. It doesn't make sense when you're going to Rosa. It may if you're going off shore further. Tahsis Inlet is such a nice calm ride with great views.

Back