Rivers Inlet Regulations

I do know that you could pre-order some supplies and they would leave them on the dock for pickup...this also may have been for locals only..., not sure if their cabins are open or not either...

I've heard rumours there are a group of guys who have a float in Goose Bay where I could tie up for the night. Does anyone know if that's true and if so is there someone there I can pay for moorage

I've heard rumours there are a group of guys who have a float in Goose Bay where I could tie up for the night. Does anyone know if that's true and if so is there someone there I can pay for moorage
Yah there is the Goose Bay Cannery that is owned by a bunch of fireman from Burnaby I believe, apparently you can rent rooms from them. My future son - in -law just got hired by Burnaby Fire where his dad is a captain...could look into it for you

My son and I are heading to rivers inlet 2 weekend in August with 4 other friends and their boats. We bee book at Dawson landing since last year. We got the go ahead from Dawson’s that they would be opening people that were booked already. Only one person at a time in the store from what we’ve heard and other COVID rules apply. Bring our own dish soap ,towels etc. at least we’re going :):)

Thanks Get bent. we're going to go tomorrow now as it's going to get windy early next week so I'll drop in and see if there's someone there. Otherwise I'll stay at Dawson's Landing.

Back