Retirement Sale

Aces

Greetings from Nanaimo

I wanted let you all know I’m clearing a bunch of Halibut and Cod gear that I won’t be using for cheap.

I have lots of Berkeley 8” Power Grubs, mostly oddball colors like black(my favorite), chartreuse and UV. I’m looking for $10 for 5 packs.

Also have 1 and 1.5 lb spreader bar weights for $2 each and some 12” spreader bars.....mostly brand new for $2 each

I have 7/0 and 14/0 (salmon head) circle hooks, some 9/0 j hooks. Also have lots 5/0 and 6/0 ss siwash j hooks. Plus i have a great selection of 6/0 to 9/0 claw plug hooks.

Also, if anyone is looking for extra reels (All with 80 lb tuffline) for tuna or bottom fishing I have a dozen Penn 320 and 330’s for 40 or 50 bucks each.

A few Shimano Charter Special reels (some brand new) $60 each.

Also have 3 Shimano Torium reels for $75 each.

All reels have been serviced fairly recently and in decent operating condition.

Also 2 Shimano Tallus 6.6 rods with Avet LX 6.0 reels that the butts are chewed up a bit for $200 each plus another same set up that the reel Needs some service for $150

Greetings from Nanaimo

I wanted let you all know I’m clearing a bunch of Halibut and Cod gear that I won’t be using for cheap.

I have lots of Berkeley 8” Power Grubs, mostly oddball colors like black(my favorite), chartreuse and UV. I’m looking for $10 for 5 packs.

Also have 1 and 1.5 lb spreader bar weights for $2 each and some 12” spreader bars.....mostly brand new for $2 each

I have 7/0 and 14/0 (salmon head) circle hooks, some 9/0 j hooks. Also have lots 5/0 and 6/0 ss siwash j hooks. Plus i have a great selection of 6/0 to 9/0 claw plug hooks.

Also, if anyone is looking for extra reels (All with 80 lb tuffline) for tuna or bottom fishing I have a dozen Penn 320 and 330’s for 40 or 50 bucks each.

A few Shimano Charter Special reels (some brand new) $60 each.

Also have 3 Shimano Torium reels for $75 each.

All reels have been serviced fairly recently and in decent operating condition.

Also 2 Shimano Tallus 6.6 rods with Avet LX 6.0 reels that the butts are chewed up a bit for $200 each plus another same set up that the reel Needs some service for $150
Pmed

Looks like everything is spoken for. I will be contacting everyone that PM'd me last night today. I'm trying to distribute as fairly as possible with the first to contact me getting priority

Still have 2 Shimano Tr 200 reels left. $50 each. Very reliable reels

No. Still fishing just don't have to go out when i don't want to and i'm on the rod now. The arsenal of fishing gear is now down to a manageable level...on 11 setups instead of 40

I'll have to go to Tofino to fish with my buddies (when the virus allows) to get my Halibut, Ling Cod and albacore fix
You’ll still be able to get ling cod from entrance and thrasher. All your spreader bars and weights gone I assume?

Krippled and JDF anchovy teaser heads

$10 for 10 clear, blue, green and Chartreuse

$15 for 10 metallics ......glows all gone

Old style Rhys Davis herring teasers

$10 for 10

Last edited:
Back