Renfrew Hot!!!!

Roe Bags

Yup Renfrew has been on fire as of late!!! The fish have moved in, no need to run for Swiftsure!!! Rubbin the beach has been very productive!!! 16 slabs ranging in size from 25-35, taken in the Logen area in 2 days, not to mention the dozens of cookie cutter's thrown back!!! 15-20lbr's all day long!!

yup you are wright just got back from renfrew awsom fishing
i limited out on big springs and hatchery coho and pinks wow what a great trip the people are frendly there awsom place to fish

i limited out on big springs and hatchery coho and pinks wow what a great trip the people are frendly there awsom place to fish

hey roe thanks for replying on my question could you fill me in on any more info on that qualicum area taking my two boys out for the first time from alberta want to try to make it a good trip

hey roe thanks for replying on my question could you fill me in on any more info on that qualicum area taking my two boys out for the first time from alberta want to try to make it a good trip

Back