RCA Tracks

Charlie415

Crew Member
I was trying to figure out how to import the RCA's on to my sounder from Chart Navigator Pro. Was entering them as boundries but couldn't figure out how to get HDS7 to recognise them. Ran across a guy on the net who had them saved as tracks. Not sure how he did it but it worked out fine. I can now see all the RCA's on my sounder. If anyone wants a copy let me know.

So, if I got this right, you download them on to your computer, insert a Sd into the reader/slot, save to removable storage, then insert it into the card slot on the Lowrance and it will save it there?

So, if I got this right, you download them on to your computer, insert a Sd into the reader/slot, save to removable storage, then insert it into the card slot on the Lowrance and it will save it there?

When you insert the card into your Lowrance you then have to go into your files find the sd card highlight it hit the menu key then there should be the option to import it. When done the tracks should all show up in your tracks under waypoints routes and tracks.

Sounds good, what area are you talking?
I'd be interested, depending on where they're for.

I have all the coast. I imported them into Chart Navigator Pro then exported them to a file in the correct format to import into HDS. I can give you what ever areas you want. Just PM me your email and areas that you want and I will send them to you. I just imported them all as I only see them when I am in the area in question otherwise they are off the screen somewhere.

File received. I cant wait to install it! Thank you Chuck.

Back