Raw Water Washdown and LED Lights

Ceilidh69

A couple of questions - can anyone tell me what I would expect to pay for supply and install of a high quality Jabsco raw water washdown with a new through hull fitting?

Second - Anyone have a contact near Parksville/Qualicum to install a new raw water washdown (including through hull) and some LED lights on the May long weekend? Probably Sunday the 21st. I will supply all the parts.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a SureFlo wash down pump which I bought maybe 6-7 years ago in Van for about $250 give or take..I would get a bronze thru hull fitting with a similar ball valve to attach to it. Then you just need some good hose between the ball valve to the pump and then more hose to a hose bib. I mounted my pump well above the waterline so if the pump fitting to the hose ever broke off (most are plastic fittings) that water would not siphon into the boat. To finish off a piece of flexible hose and a nozzle for the working end. I would just have a shop install the thru hull and ball valve then finish it off yourself... not hard at all.

It is the one accessory on the boat that gets used everyday...well worth the clean up it saves at the end of the day.

It is the one accessory on the boat that gets used everyday...well worth the clean up it saves at the end of the day.
X2 Just about to add a second one on my boat that will run it off my freshwater tank. Also going to plumb them to act as emergency bilge pumps.

Reactions: NDT
Back