Radar Arch and Mod's

I'd put a chair up there for sure. You can have someone looking for birds and bait balls!!!

She looks good with that unit. A little tweaking to that front bar like you suggested and she's golden. Sweet deal man:cool:.

If you still want that front bar for whatever, I think it would look better if the bar came from the front of the boat just coming up from the window instead of the arch. Still serve the same function just look better more like a rollbar look.

Me thinks it looks pretty good and seems to be quite functional. Did you try installing it backwards to see how it looks?

Just a thought...

Arch looks good FA. I am jealous as that is exactly what I am looking for. Mount a basket up top and you would have tons of storage for gear for over night trips. Pricing something similar out now and it is looking like it will cost me about 1400$

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Still looking for a welder..... Got another quote coming but likely won't know till Monday or Tuesady. If I found the right person this would be done this weekend :) I know I am just dreaming....

Well I have to continue prepping today.... Need to remove fuel system, wash down pump etc... And order a new No Bananas sticker.

If you want to put it in the car hole when it snows make it so it can pivot backwards and lay down by pulling a couple pins from the front legs.

Me too, drives me nuckin futs, just waiting for my tower to show up I'm hoping it doesn't rattle or if so can be solved with a wrap of tape. If not I'll use nuts and bolts and just deal with it taking a bit longer to put away.

if i was to go so far as extension.. i would do a pod at the same time. buddy of mine did this with his callahan.. worked out nice.. went from a 19' no pod and a 90 horse.. to a 21' plus pod and a 135 opti. nice set up now. i hate transoms.

I need a welder at this point....... Waiting on a price from one welder and heading up island Tuesday to see another welder.

Very cool. I have never seen a hull extension done before. Do you know if they will be welding it up with a wire feed or a/c tig?

As Jeff said .......

Cut them forward facing bars off the Arch, they are Fugly ...... you'll have a good set up there.

Good luck with the modification.

Back