#### R.I.P WETBEAVER###

S

saltybeaver

To who ever knew him or met him Mike drowned on Friday at second lake. He was my best friend and soon to be brother in law .He taught me and other friends a lot about fishing.
His celebration of life will be on Thursday 1:00 pm at the cedar community hall anybody is welcome, if you do plan to bring flowers please just put the money you were going to spend in an envelope and it will be going to be put in a trust fund for my sister and there son.

Saltybeaver

My condolences to you and your family.
Sorry to hear about your loss.

I'm very sorry to hear of your tragic loss. [V]

My condolences, sorry about you and your family's loss.

Dear salty sorry about your loss!!!![V][V]I never met the man but sure enjoyed how you two would kid and bug each other here on this forum he did bring humor to this site he will be truely missed

wolf

I did not know the man but I do feel for you're loss,,, my simpathy to you and you're family,,, someday we will all meet on the big salt chuck in the sky....

My condolences to you,your sister,and son.I absoutely enjoyed the way you two kidded around on the site thanks for reminding me what true friends are like. DAN

Sorry to hear about Mike, Salty. Words don't do justice at times like these.
T2

my condolences I too enjoyed the two of your posts,very sad

that really sucks, sorry to hear about that. My condolences go out

srry to hear never knew him but he looked like a good guy to hang around with

i as well enjoyed the bantering between the two of u, never had the pleasure of meeting wetbeaver, it is always a sad day when a good man is lost, our hearts go out to you and yours
sean

Sorry...very sad.... it's been on my mind since I read this earlier today. Didn't know him, but he seemed like a great guy from his posts.

My condolences. :(

I'm at a loss for words. After just losing my Mother Inlaw all I can say is remember the good times and please don't look for the answers to why, you will search forever. My condolences to you and all family members. My family sends you our prayers and strength. So Sorry!!

Best Regards
Kevin and Family

Back