Puntledge River

man they came in droves today the chum are pushing hard very nice and very clean fish too

actually no i didnt delete it too bad really but lets venture down this path again not as well worded as the last but short of telling you where to go and how to get there
so lets talk about MR parker the self proclaimed FISH SNOB any one who dont fish the way he does wont make it into this group its pretty elite i dont ever recall having the unfortunate pleasure of fishing with him and for this i am GLAD but now he runs around telling people that wool colors and other stuff dont matter when fishing so be it whatever seems to me tho after chcking the same color all day and catching nothing changing it to another and catching alot it makes a diference just my opinion will be picked apart by the FISH SNOB this is also the same person who calims that if he had caught a halibut outta season he would have kept it hrmmm dosent sound like an ethical practice to me lets address the 12foot leader garbage he spewed in another forum i have fished with a 7 foot trout rod and rather enjoy the challenge but i do not use a 12 foot leader and id love to see him toss one on a 7 foot rod without it screwing up cant be done easilly or effectivelly and yes i may use braided line big whoop lots of people do i dont loose alot of line when fishing and hell yea i use a 25lb leader so what i play my fish fast and then either keep it or let it go im not stressing the poor thing out by screweing with it for 30 or 40 mins and wow by god i do know what silver clean fish are i have seen and kept lots so whatever im not as simple minded as you keep trying to imply when putting me down in every forum i go visit seems all my friends on the other forums including the site owner aint to happy with you and your likes the forums are for tips tricks and help not some SNOB that comes in and calls every one down and disses them cause they dont shoose to fish the way he does so knock your self out Parker have your fun cause i really dont give a SH*t what you think you aint all that high and mighty yourself so maybe you should sit back and relax and let these forums get back to what they are meant for with out your garbge cluttering them up now if this happens to get deleted i hope some one copies it and send it to you you missed the last one so maybe youll see this

actually no i didnt delete it too bad really but lets venture down this path again not as well worded as the last but short of telling you where to go and how to get there
so lets talk about MR parker the self proclaimed FISH SNOB any one who dont fish the way he does wont make it into this group its pretty elite i dont ever recall having the unfortunate pleasure of fishing with him and for this i am GLAD but now he runs around telling people that wool colors and other stuff dont matter when fishing so be it whatever seems to me tho after chcking the same color all day and catching nothing changing it to another and catching alot it makes a diference just my opinion will be picked apart by the FISH SNOB this is also the same person who calims that if he had caught a halibut outta season he would have kept it hrmmm dosent sound like an ethical practice to me lets address the 12foot leader garbage he spewed in another forum i have fished with a 7 foot trout rod and rather enjoy the challenge but i do not use a 12 foot leader and id love to see him toss one on a 7 foot rod without it screwing up cant be done easilly or effectivelly and yes i may use braided line big whoop lots of people do i dont loose alot of line when fishing and hell yea i use a 25lb leader so what i play my fish fast and then either keep it or let it go im not stressing the poor thing out by screweing with it for 30 or 40 mins and wow by god i do know what silver clean fish are i have seen and kept lots so whatever im not as simple minded as you keep trying to imply when putting me down in every forum i go visit seems all my friends on the other forums including the site owner aint to happy with you and your likes the forums are for tips tricks and help not some SNOB that comes in and calls every one down and disses them cause they dont shoose to fish the way he does so knock your self out Parker have your fun cause i really dont give a SH*t what you think you aint all that high and mighty yourself so maybe you should sit back and relax and let these forums get back to what they are meant for with out your garbge cluttering them up now if this happens to get deleted i hope some one copies it and send it to you you missed the last one so maybe youll see this

beauty!

Lorne

See you soon reaps!

Doubtfull MR Parker but what no come back no smart arse remarks ?????

keep deleting it and ill keep posting it i wont stop as long as he is pulling his crap here on me ill give it right back like i said ban me delete me i dont care hes killed any updates on the other forum and the same will happen here watch what happens when you mention wool colors leader length flossing

Arlen
Just wondering if anybody picked up a fishing rod on the town side of the condensory bridge? It is a Shimano Convergence 10' with a Abu G. 6500 reel? I left it on the side of my vehicle and then drove off =(. There is a reward if anybody has found it. My Phone # is 339-0094. Thanks.

what color was the reel on it i saw one like that last week

read my post in the other thread Arlen

Question for those that be have you ever seen An Adipose clipped Chum in the Puntledge river
going over my pics from the other day i cought a Clipped Chum ????

its clearlly NOT a Coho you have ta zoom but you can clearlly see its a Clipped Chum

Attachments

• HPIM3345.jpg
    HPIM3345.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 110
  • HPIM3347.jpg
    HPIM3347.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 132
Last edited by a moderator:
called DFO they said NO one Clips Chum and theres no way it coulda got mixed in with the Coho to get Clipped
as well you look at that Tail its different from the one above it color wise ?

Back