Puerto Vallarta charter

screaminreels

Hey all I know I haven't posted alot.Currently in pv looking for a charter recommendation from the knowledgeable as I am not probably by myself as family is to young thanks for any info a day help

its been a real terrible year around PV and down even below Barra de Navidad...
fish are way out 75 miles... dont waste your money thinking you will go out and get sailfish and marlin.
for a day charter.

Thanks guys not thinkin the big fish will happen I'm am realistic been out of Barbados the Dominican and Jamaica just hoping for a decent lead on a quality captain for even the smaller species

Was just down in Punt Mita a few weeks ago and fished with Lora from Fortuna Charters, hired his panga

We had a fantastic day inshore fishing, tons of hookups, bunch of king mackerel, sea bass and roosters. Would fish with him again for sure

Had a buddy down there last week that picked up a couple beauty tuna, 162 and 146.

That being said fishing hasn't been off the charts by any means from what I understand but there are some fish around and we had a blast

Thanks for the reply guys may try a inshore panga trip in the next few days was told the blue water is now 5 miles off .once again thanks

Just saw this but Masterbaiters he's an American skipper has a tackle shop in old town. He wont lie to you to get you on the boat and will get you into in season fish.

Back