Public fishery

scott craven

The Liberals have caused a huge upset with the Chinook regulations this year
I am trying to locate the Conservative party's views on the public fishery and can't seem to find much.
I wrote the candidate and got no response.
I would like to know if the Conservatives would act in a more favorable manner.

The Liberals have caused a huge upset with the Chinook regulations this year
I am trying to locate the Conservative party's views on the public fishery and can't seem to find much.
I wrote the candidate and got no response.
I would like to know if the Conservatives would act in a more favorable manner.
Can it get any worse?

... I would like to know if the Conservatives would act in a more favorable manner.

In our meetings with MP Calkins, he noted they would do their upmost to find a way to overturn these draconian closures and return to a science focused management regime. That was including both the recreational and commercial troll fisheries. I am following up with both him and MP Doherty this week.
I will post whatever it is they come up with in way of written responses.

Already the Conservatives have my vote. There is no way in hell I can support the inane lieberals whatsoever.

Nog

MP Calkins and science based policy should never be mentioned in the same sentence unless your just sowing seeds of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt)

Red Deer-Lacombe MP Blaine Calkins' tells grade 7 and 8 students that adding more carbon dioxide to the atmosphere can be a good thing. :eek:

It's plant food....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/climate-change-red-deer-students-1.4949957

The question is what's next for FUD policy .... Stand your ground laws for Canada. Yea he went there.

So GLG, you backing the LIEberals this time around (again...)?
Or perhaps the New NDP leader appeals to you instead?
How about ol' Drunken Liza??

Choices Choices... :rolleyes:

Nog

So GLG, you backing the LIEberals this time around (again...)?
Or perhaps the New NDP leader appeals to you instead?
How about ol' Drunken Liza??

Choices Choices... :rolleyes:

Nog
ABC
Because Scheer is just Doug Ford's lap dog and Doug Ford answers to corporations as his dumpster fire government shows.

My concern with Sheer and the Conservatives will be that they will reverse bill C-69 and will not be strong enough on climate change.
Both of these issues will have a significant impact on our fisheries in the long-term. The long-term sustainability of our fisheries is of utmost importance to me. They need to significantly improve their stance and platforms in these areas.

The tough part is that they are all full of ****. Tell you what ever you want to hear for your vote and you can't hold them to it.
Sadly North and South of the Boarder there are no good options.
I wish we could vote for a party we believe in rather than picking the least of evils.
It is a sad situation.

What's next for Scheer stupidness .... I know eliminate the employer CPP contribution so that if the employee wants CPP they can damn well pay for it themselves.

What's next for Scheer stupidness .... I know eliminate the employer CPP contribution so that if the employee wants CPP they can damn well pay for it themselves.

ROFLMAO.gif

Wow! Speaking of fear-mongering! LOL!
That kool-aid you're tossing back is obviously mighty strong stuff!!

Cheers,
Nog

ROFLMAO.gif

Wow! Speaking of fear-mongering! LOL!
That kool-aid you're tossing back is obviously mighty strong stuff!!

Cheers,
Nog
Then how do you explain this?

Then how do you explain this?

Yep, I can obviously place complete and utter trust in ANYTHING put out there by an outfit titled "Deranged Justin Trudeau Haters"!!

ROFLMAO.gif

You KILL me Sir! What's next? Going to start citing from the liberal playbook too?

LOL
Nog

Yep, I can obviously place complete and utter trust in ANYTHING put out there by an outfit titled "Deranged Justin Trudeau Haters"!!

ROFLMAO.gif

You KILL me Sir! What's next? Going to start citing from the liberal playbook too?

LOL
Nog

The sign of a weak argument is when they attack the messenger.
So I take it that your just fine with the Scheer Nonsense.

The sign of a weak argument is when they attack the messenger.
So I take it that your just fine with the Scheer Nonsense.

LOL again. Do you even manage to see the sheer hypocrisy in what you just posted???

Hahahahahaha!
Nog

LOL again. Do you even manage to see the sheer hypocrisy in what you just posted???

Hahahahahaha!
Nog
You still don't understand what Scheer said in that video do you. Listen to it a few times, let it sink in. It's policy that would affect millions of people that work for a living and count on a pension that their employer pay into when they retire. Remove that and your left with having to contribute 100% yourself. But all you have is an emoji to counter the argument.

Conservatives don’t win because guys like GLG vote for them. Then win when guys like GLG don’t vote liberal. Last time it was don’t vote green or NDP, strategically vote for liberals and out Harper.

I doubt will see the same push for strategic voting again.

Scott from the people I have talked to that have sat down with the DFO minister. They seem
To think the only for the regulations to change is to out the liberals.

Back