Pub Night Fundraiser “Fishing for the Future” Langley, BC

fishin solo

Crew Member
Hey all

I would like to invite you to a “fishing for the future” fundraiser on May 11 2019 at Jimy Macs Pub in Langley BC. This is something I dreamed up over the last couple of weeks and collaborated and made happen with some very “involved volunteers”. Lots of us know that there is no funding for us(public) to challenge the continuing decline of fishing access and regulations changing every year. This will help make a difference.

Tickets are $20 which includes a burger and beer/highball. Tickets are limited and will only be sold in advance so get them fast. There will be 50/50 draw, toonie toss, door prizes and of course an auction.

If you would like to donate directly you can at :https://sportfishing.bc.ca/. Please make a note of donation is for Coastal Alliance Fund.

So far Sponsors/Donors: Tk Tackle, Lighthouse Lures, Duncanby Lodge, Lordco, Charlotte Adventures, Gibbs Delta, Glo-Green, Pacific Angler, Bone and Biscuit, AP Tackle, Fishinator Lures, Inlet Marine, Hindsight Fishing Charters, Bradley, Deadfrog Brewery, Berry’s Bait & Tackle, Big Coast, Murphy Sportfishing, Pro-Line Sports, Scotty, Islander, Harbour Chandler, Pesca Spoons, Maple Ridge Motorsports, SeaRun Fly and Tackle, Fred’s Custom Tackle, J’s Woodworks, Krause Berry Farms Winery, The Tanning Depot, North Arm Knives, Ladner Traps, Haney Marine, Nootka Marine Adventures, Nude Vodka, Pacific Net and Twine, Sammy J’s, M&P Mercury, Leftcoast Lures, Willougby Oxygen Yoga, Panago, Reel West Coast, Cariboo Brewery, Rapala,Langley Oxygen Yoga, The Keg, Redwoods Golf Course, Moody Ales, Hardbite Chips, Kingfisher Boats, First Light Tackle, Chillispoons....

I will update as time goes on.....
https://www.facebook.com/events/786853768363776/?ti=ia
To purchase your tickets: chuckfishing@hotmail.com

Attachments

• 2019 Coastal Alliance Event Notice - May 11, 2019 b.jpg
    2019 Coastal Alliance Event Notice - May 11, 2019 b.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 64
  • 2019 Coastal Alliance Event Note - May 11, 2019.pdf
    540.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Maybe - fs... You could rotate this idea around to other cities/pubs. Great ideas deserve to be on a pub crawl...

Maybe - fs... You could rotate this idea around to other cities/pubs. Great ideas deserve to be on a pub crawl...

Agreed. I can't make that date in Langley as I have to be at a conference in Atlanta but can share info if/when there is one in Vancouver.

Agreed. I can't make that date in Langley as I have to be at a conference in Atlanta but can share info if/when there is one in Vancouver.
Scott keep in touch.... I e been making notes along the way. Sold 10 tickets in first 30 mins on the forum.... don’t wait guys this will SELL OUT

Last edited:
Whooah pub night in my stomping grounds! I'll take 4 tickets please!

Update: Harbour Chandler is now a sponsor/donor

Don’t wait guys till tickets are sold out.... big prizes

Update Sponsor/Donors : Maple Ridge Motorsports, SeaRun Fly and Tackle, Fred’s Custom Tackle and J’s Woodworks

Update Sponsors/Donors :North Arm Knives, Ladner Traps, Haney Marine, Nootka Marine Adventures, Nude Vodka, Sammy j’s, Pacific Net and Twine.

Guys this event is 1/3 sold out so don’t wait to purchase your tickets.

Back