Prospect Lake

No-- the placement of my comment was poor- It should have been after these statements below. I spend a fair bit of time teaching kids how to fish as well as when its time to stop and go home. It was these comments that generated my comment:

its just so hard to put the spinning gear away when u get 60-70 fish days, and 37 Trout and 3 bass today at prospect and a monster of a bass in the 6 pound range!

Mixture of wild and hatchery too... not just "plastic" hatchery fish as some refer to them. EVERY thing in moderation, and its cool.

No-- the placement of my comment was poor- It should have been after these statements below. I spend a fair bit of time teaching kids how to fish as well as when its time to stop and go home. It was these comments that generated my comment:

its just so hard to put the spinning gear away when u get 60-70 fish days, and 37 Trout and 3 bass today at prospect and a monster of a bass in the 6 pound range!

Mixture of wild and hatchery too... not just "plastic" hatchery fish as some refer to them. EVERY thing in moderation, and its cool.

I will have you know that I use barbless hooks and use pliars to release them without them leaving the water. And any trout that dont make it come home with me. I think your barking up the wrong tree buddy.

No-- as anglers mature, most realize that just because you CAN do something, it doesnt mean you SHOULD in every case.

Cheers
CL

Back