port alberni

frango

My wife(the catcher)and I where fishing off mactush this weekend.We bagged a 15,22,26 and a hatchery coho.Lots of boats out but did not see a lot caught.There where fish jumping everywhere mostly coho.The rain on saturday night was very intense so that should push the springs into the river.Thank the Gods for rain.The season is winding down.

Thanks for the update Frango-well done!

that's why there's a warranty!

Thanks for the report!

Any day with 15, 22, 26 in bag is a great day!

Thanks for the report!

Thanks for the report!

Thanks for the report!

Thanks, but to be honest it was over two days.We overnighted on the boat.The 15 and 26 where caught on saturday.They where all caught by my wife and where all taken on a MB 182(with my own mylar selection) at 40feet.All I had was one hit on a chovie.

Thanks, but to be honest it was over two days.We overnighted on the boat.The 15 and 26 where caught on saturday.They where all caught by my wife and where all taken on a MB 182(with my own mylar selection) at 40feet.All I had was one hit on a chovie.

A few Springs in the River right now, still a ton below Paper waiting to make the charge!!!....A ton of Coho pushing in every day, so chrome there Tranny's. Me and Vinny really laid a pounding on them, limits of Coho, Springs 1 over and 1 under and even picked up 2 summers for good measure!!! The Stamps a heating up, wait for the rain and it's gonna be out of control!!

A few Springs in the River right now, still a ton below Paper waiting to make the charge!!!....A ton of Coho pushing in every day, so chrome there Tranny's. Me and Vinny really laid a pounding on them, limits of Coho, Springs 1 over and 1 under and even picked up 2 summers for good measure!!! The Stamps a heating up, wait for the rain and it's gonna be out of control!!

Back