Please help me find more of this hoochie

Heavyc

I have been searching the local stores in CR to find any more of this hoochie that worked so well for me last weekend but no body has them. Can anyone identify it? Closest I've seen is the M73L by Northern Pacific, but it doesnt have the white patch.

Here's pics of my somewhat overworked hoochie.

img0376no.jpg

img0377i.jpg

Thanks in advance

similar to that produced a 53lbs for us of kains back in 1991 and lots off the brickyard in nanaimo.

Go to Redden Net in Campbell River, that's a Soundwave Hoochie. I have a few of those exact ones. It's a J series.

HeavyC:- What did it work "quite well" on?

I looked thru Redden's hoochy page and couldn't find it listed anywhere in "J" series or anything else...

I've seen that one around in "used" bins I don't know how many times....and of course, never thought to grab a couple....

Did you try Nikka?.....or Silver Horde Goldenbait?

I have about 3 of those in my storage box.....but they don't have that stripe down the back....the stripe is Yellow?.....or Glow?

That looks like a model that Angelo's used to flog-I thought they were just repackaged Yamashitas but I could be wrong.

I don't think either of these is the same thing

Octopus-210LP.jpg

Octopus-C26CR-old.jpg

Thanks for the help with this. It isn't the one from Redden Net, I asked there and they hadn't seen one like that before. I ordered the M73L from Northern Pacific and its close, but not the same. There are a few out there that are close.

As for what it was good for, it has been my Coho killer this year. Barkley and Quatsino sound drag that guy behind a armytruck glo hotspot and they've been eating it up. But the best I got on it was my 1st tyee that came off cliffe point in quatsino sound this year.

Thanks again folks, you're input has been super helpful. Now if my hand would hurry up and heal I could go fishing again.

EDIT: The stripe is yellow

Back