Playing chicken with a ferry..

That looks like a Gulfstream 232. There are not many in the Lower Mainland with a single Yamaha on the back and no downriggers.

Most running around here have twins...I think the boat is Fraser River moored.

It has no kicker as well... there are very few around with that combo....and the hull is newer than 2000. looks like it may possibly have a spotlight on the bow rail....

Last edited:
That looks like a Gulfstream 232. There are not many in the Lower Mainland with a single Yamaha on the back and no downriggers.

Most running around here have twins...I think the boat is Fraser River moored.

It has no kicker as well... there are very few around with that combo....and the hull is newer than 2000. looks like it may possibly have a spotlight on the bow rail....
Well done FM. Ever thought of becoming a detective? I think you nailed that pretty damn close. I wonder if the authorities look at this website. They may be well advised to. ;-)

I have run Gulfstreams locally..and being a Grady White enthusiast the fat-bottomed girl wide beam of the Gulfstream is distinctive.

That guy was playing chicken with a deathwish. Had there been a collision that Grady would have been ground up like meat and it would not have been survivable by either occupant on board the Grady.

Where is Paul Kersey when you need him....those idiots have what I call a Deathwish.

don't you know all gradys have the rightaway lol... joking aside my wife was grabbing some stuff from bridgeview for me today and she said the guys were watching the video and its one of their customers

everytime I watch it it appears to have an enclosed cabin or at least white canvass rather than the grady blue, also with a bit of a rear cover off the hardtop.
I dont think its a gulfstream, looks like a merc or zuke on the back too appears black, transom appears straight across with no seat curvatures,
may be a trophy

everytime I watch it it appears to have an enclosed cabin or at least white canvass rather than the grady blue, also with a bit of a rear cover off the hardtop.
I dont think its a gulfstream, looks like a merc or zuke on the back too appears black, transom appears straight across with no seat curvatures,
may be a trophy

guaranteed it is a Gulfstream.... was just having this conversation with someone else too!

Back