Place to Launch and park for 3 weeks in Vancouver area

d_Westie

Hi all : new guy to the forum here.
I live in Calgary (originally from Vancouver island) and every year I haul my boat out to the coast and stay on it for 3 weeks.
In the past I have launched my boat at Cates Park in North Van and left my truck and trailer parked on the street in front of my sisters place in North Van. I've been doing this for 6 years without an issue until last year. Last year my truck and trailer got towed.

So this year I'm looking for a place where I can launch my boat and store a trailer for 3 weeks while I'm out on my boat.
Any suggestions? I do want a somewhat secure place to leave it.

Thanks all.

I'd call a few North Shore towing companies and ask about vehicle storage-Busters here in Vancouver has a huge yard and they store vehicles.

I live in Calgary (originally from Vancouver island) and every year I haul my boat out to the coast and stay on it for 3 weeks.
In the past I have launched my boat at Cates Park in North Van and left my truck and trailer parked on the street in front of my sisters place in North Van. I've been doing this for 6 years without an issue until last year. Last year my truck and trailer got towed.

So this year I'm looking for a place where I can launch my boat and store a trailer for 3 weeks while I'm out on my boat.
Any suggestions? I do want a somewhat secure place to leave it.

Thanks all.

What is the overall length of truck and trailer? Or are you just looking for somewhere to store a trailer?

What is the overall length of truck and trailer? Or are you just looking for somewhere to store a trailer?
Trailer is for a 26 foot boat so about 30 feet long. Truck is a Tundra. If I can I'd like to store both together but could find a place to store the truck separately if required.

Thanks for the replies guys.
I tried Lion's Gate Marina and was informed that they no longer open the ramp to the public and the minimum storage contract that they had was 3 months.
I think Steveston might be an option. Will check with them when I get a chance.

if you need a spot.. my aunt has secured, but in langley...pm if interested.

Steveston boat ramp is now managed by a private pay parking company...$15 per day for boat and trailer ( that includes launch and retrieve ). They just repainted the parking lines and moved some crap outta the way to provide more spots. always busy on summer weekends.

Buy a seasons pass for McDonald Beach, it was pro rated last time I bought one, probably only $60 now.
I’ve seen truck and trailers there for extended periods of time.

Back