pipe line buyer??

Soon they will be firing up their own sea pen projects with new standards of precautionary science. Funded and run by the regular ff companies of course. lol
I believe behind the scenes removing sportfishers out of the critical habitat areas is more about clearing the waters for the bigger traffic than saving fish for whales.
Everything is so greasy!

I dunno, It seems like a bad idea. I doubt we will ever see Alberta oil much over $50.00 a barrel again. The pipeline is an albatross, and whoever ends up owning it, will probably never be able to pay for it. I bet Trudeau would love for the FN groups to take it over. First he gets a reconciliation win. Second he avoids a financial boondoggle that will forever sully his name.

Not according to Quebec. The consensus there showed 60 against 40 for.
They forget conveniently the huge equalization payments they get and a lot of that comes from revenue from Alberta-but hey,we don't want your dirty oil.

It's really not that simple. If anyone cared to know understood everything that is going on Provincially, Federally and Internationally...they truly would have an A-ha moment. Canada needs the pipeline. :)

I think Trudeau , really is that simple!!!! I mentioned nothing about needing the pipeline. but, maybe for exporting LNG, but not to freighters to export our own dilbit. pipelines to our own refineries and to move our own refined products,, I agree with.

It makes sense and quite possibly connected to UNDRIP all along.
Not a majority share in my opinion. What would make sense if the government wants to unload it is give 1/3 to FN, 1/3 to Alberta and 1/3 to B.C.. I guess even though it is totally against pipelines you may need to offer Quebec Alberta or BC’s share.

Not according to Quebec. The consensus there showed 60 against 40 for.
They forget conveniently the huge equalization payments they get and a lot of that comes from revenue from Alberta-but hey,we don't want your dirty oil.
They aren’t the only ones, how many protestors use government supplied social services. People forget where the money to support social programs comes from. I doubt many are willing to give up access the social safety net.

I dunno, It seems like a bad idea. I doubt we will ever see Alberta oil much over $50.00 a barrel again. The pipeline is an albatross, and whoever ends up owning it, will probably never be able to pay for it. I bet Trudeau would love for the FN groups to take it over. First he gets a reconciliation win. Second he avoids a financial boondoggle that will forever sully his name.
His name will be mud forever

Back