Pic problems.

Clint r

0EBE7FA8-10AC-4DE7-8C98-1A36AEDC0F1D.jpeg yesterday could post em. Today telling me files too big??? And they’re upside down in the post preview?

Hmmm. Somethings fishy. Just tried again was able to upload the same pic I was denied at noon. Lol

Last edited:
Ya. Not sure what the deal is with the file size but every picture i try to post from my iphone is too big kinda wrecks the sfbc experience here .. was going to post about getting engaged but i am unable to upload any pics ..

View attachment 39074 yesterday could post em. Today telling me files too big??? And they’re upside down in the post preview?

Hmmm. Somethings fishy. Just tried again was able to upload the same pic I was denied at noon. Lol

Nice rod holders. Did you make that?

Nice rod holders. Did you make that?

Lol yes. This ones made as a tool holder. 1 1/4” tube, each holder is 6” long and total width is 16”. You asked about an arch a while back. I could do you something similar to this across the back of your motor well. Or ??? Try your ideas out and we might be able to do you something yet.

Lol yes. This ones made as a tool holder. 1 1/4” tube, each holder is 6” long and total width is 16”. You asked about an arch a while back. I could do you something similar to this across the back of your motor well. Or ??? Try your ideas out and we might be able to do you something yet.

Thanks Clint. I will be in contact. Let me think on this one & I will be in touch

Back