Pearson Marine Sooke

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by 7Deuce, Mar 17, 2018.

1. 7Deuce

7Deuce Active Member

I am on the hunt for a new to me 23-26’ boat and I’ve looked at a couple out at Pearson Marine in Sooke. I believe that Bryan is being fairly forthright with the information he has on the boats but I’m curious if any one has any experience with this outfit. Good, bad or otherwise. Thanks!

2. Unreel

Unreel Active Member

Ive bought from Brian before. They bring boats up from the states and do some work on them, put on new motors etc then sell them. They seem to be doing more complete builds these days, instead of just throwing a pod on and a set of used four strokes. I think they are trying to go after the higher end market, hense the $92,000 91 Tiara 27 they have for sale. Beauty boat tho. I wasn't happy about the amount of things that needed to be done on my boat when I bought it, but I also didn't get a survey done pre purchase. If you want more info pm me.

3. KGN

KGN New Member

I had a very similar experience with Pearson Marine. Lots of work to be done after I received the boat. Feel free to PM me with questions. They advertise full restoration but it’s more of a spec job.

They go silent on the pushback.