Pair of mercury 115 command thrust 4 stoke 25" leg (pictures added)

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by mikep, Mar 22, 2019.

1. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

My project which I was going to use these on is being put on hold. Rather than let these engines sit I would like to see if I can find a new home for them.

details
    reg rotation & counter rotation mercury 115 command thrust (150 lower unit)
    6 hours run time on each engine
    engines were bought April 2017.....sat in factory crates in warehouse until summer of 2018.....engines were hung summer 2018. tested on hull for 2 days for a combined 6 hours.

engines have been on project boat in my shop since.

Just over one year of factory warranty left (was 3 years)
    engines have 2 more years of gold warranty (can be upgraded to platinum for $330/engine)
    another 3 years of platinum warranty could be added above and beyond for about $1300/engine
    Warranty is transferable.

Anyways they are basically new engines which have been barely run.....lots of warranty left with option to add more.

Looking to get 20K for the pair have all of the controls, steering, rigging that could be negotiated as well...

not looking to give this stuff away but its a good opportunity for someone to save some cash on brand new power with lots of warranty left.

engine are in Gibsons BC.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    willydw likes this.
  2. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

Will separate if I need to.......$10,750 per engine. These things are mint, Just need a new home.......

3. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

Ok guys......I want these gone. 10k each for sfbc peeps. Will separate. Brand new engines......save yourself 4k over new.

4. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

bump....pics added

tubby likes this.
  5. baddogg

baddogg Crew Member

Tempting, I have a 115 Merc 2 stroke, 1998. Will research.

6. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

We did a lot of research on all of the different 115's and these came out on top for our application. In the short time we ran them I was super impressed with the power, fuel consumption and how quiet they are. We liked these so much that my dad bought a pair to hang on our the 22' whaler. No more mixed fuel is really nice. happy to split up the pair at this point. can call or text @ 604 671 0109

Mike

baddogg and willydw like this.
  7. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

bump looking for 10K an engine....maybe a little better if someone wants the pair.

8. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

Bump 19.5k for the pair.....