Pair of mercury 115 command thrust 4 stoke 25" leg **$17,500 FIRM**

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade / Wanted Forum' started by mikep, Mar 22, 2019.

1. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

My project which I was going to use these on is being put on hold. Rather than let these engines sit I would like to see if I can find a new home for them.

details
    reg rotation & counter rotation mercury 115 command thrust (150 lower unit)
    6 hours run time on each engine
    engines were bought April 2017.....sat in factory crates in warehouse until summer of 2018.....engines were hung summer 2018. tested on hull for 2 days for a combined 6 hours.

engines have been on project boat in my shop since.

Just over one year of factory warranty left (was 3 years)
    engines have 2 more years of gold warranty (can be upgraded to platinum for $330/engine)
    another 3 years of platinum warranty could be added above and beyond for about $1300/engine
    Warranty is transferable.

Anyways they are basically new engines which have been barely run.....lots of warranty left with option to add more.

Firm on $18,200 for the pair have all of the controls, steering, rigging that could be negotiated as well...

not looking to give this stuff away but its a good opportunity for someone to save some cash on brand new power with lots of warranty left.

engine are in Gibsons BC.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    willydw likes this.
  2. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

Will separate if I need to.......$10,750 per engine. These things are mint, Just need a new home.......

3. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

Ok guys......I want these gone. 10k each for sfbc peeps. Will separate. Brand new engines......save yourself 4k over new.

4. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

bump....pics added

tubby likes this.
  5. baddogg

baddogg Crew Member

Tempting, I have a 115 Merc 2 stroke, 1998. Will research.

6. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

We did a lot of research on all of the different 115's and these came out on top for our application. In the short time we ran them I was super impressed with the power, fuel consumption and how quiet they are. We liked these so much that my dad bought a pair to hang on our the 22' whaler. No more mixed fuel is really nice. happy to split up the pair at this point. can call or text @ 604 671 0109

Mike

baddogg and willydw like this.
  7. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

bump looking for 10K an engine....maybe a little better if someone wants the pair.

8. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

Bump 19.5k for the pair.....

9. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

Bump .... new price $18,200 for the pair.

10. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

Friday bump 18k.....for the pair

11. mikep

mikep Well-Known Member

last and final bump 17.5K for the pair

12. willydw

willydw Active Member

Looks like a good deal. First class motors.