Oyster River Pinks

W

wbluscom

Anybody know if any pinks are showing in the estuary/Salmon point yet for beach fishing?

Bill Luscombe - Lord of the Flies

Hey Bill,
I just got back from the Oyster. There are fish there but they were very finicky for all of us. Very few were being hooked this evening, The guys were doing much better first thing this a.m. (early!)
Yesterday and the day before were much different in that we were hooking up frequently. There have been quite a few fish shoot up the river already. There has been the odd coho hooked the last couple days as well. That's about all I can tell you. The Campbell river has some very nice fish in it and a good number of cutties. There have been a few pinks showing at the Nile as well,but only a few. Hope this helps.

"It all starts with fur and feathers"

Hey Bill,
I just got back from the Oyster. There are fish there but they were very finicky for all of us. Very few were being hooked this evening, The guys were doing much better first thing this a.m. (early!)
Yesterday and the day before were much different in that we were hooking up frequently. There have been quite a few fish shoot up the river already. There has been the odd coho hooked the last couple days as well. That's about all I can tell you. The Campbell river has some very nice fish in it and a good number of cutties. There have been a few pinks showing at the Nile as well,but only a few. Hope this helps.

Hey Bill,

Hey Bill,

Hey thanks for the update. I'll probably head up next weekend. THere should be more fish in then as the run thickens up.

Hey thanks for the update. I'll probably head up next weekend. THere should be more fish in then as the run thickens up.

I was at Nile Creek this morning. The Pinks have arrived but not in huge numbers. There were about 15 anglers other than myself. I had no luck, but I saw some nice fish were landed.

I was at Nile Creek this morning. The Pinks have arrived but not in huge numbers. There were about 15 anglers other than myself. I had no luck, but I saw some nice fish were landed.

Back