Outboard Service Manuals

sudsy

Hey Sudsy,
Great idea the first link works great but the second one is just giving me an index page is this right or is there a trick to it?

Hey Sudsy,
Great idea the first link works great but the second one is just giving me an index page is this right or is there a trick to it?

If you highlight your mouse over the tabs it gives you more options, lots of manuals depending on fourstroke, 2stroke or optimax

Sudsy,
I did that before too but no dice. All it shows you is the index for any Merc model you choose. Anyone else want to chime in here. Like I said the first link works fine but...

Sudsy,
I did that before too but no dice. All it shows you is the index for any Merc model you choose. Anyone else want to chime in here. Like I said the first link works fine but...

Seems to work fine for me from my ipad aswell as my desktop...heres what i do.

I click the link. It opens the webpage that showes four tabs (merc 2 stroke, merc 4 stroke, merc jet drive, merc optimax)

I then click on the fourstroke tab, and a list of different motors apears underneath the merc fourstroke tab, i click 115 efi and it opens the corresponding manual for that motor.

Hope that helps, if not the first link has the same manuals anyways,

Cheers

Sudsy,
I can get to the stage of opening the corresponding manual but when I actually click on the contents it does not do anything and the other link only gives engines up to 15hp from what I can see (technician manuals). I too tried on the 115efi but can only get to the index that is all....strange.

Sudsy,
I can get to the stage of opening the corresponding manual but when I actually click on the contents it does not do anything and the other link only gives engines up to 15hp from what I can see (technician manuals). I too tried on the 115efi but can only get to the index that is all....strange.

its setup so that you scroll down to the index, and click on the section you want to look at, for example, when you open the 115EFI you scroll down to the table of contents and clik on section 1 A - Specifications, it will open that section...click back and go back to the table of contents.

hope that helps,
cheers

Back