Outboard mechanic mid island

Redfisher

Anyone have a name of a decent outboard mechanic in the mid island area? I have a Honda with crappy injector (I think) and don't really want to tow to Campbell River or Victoria. My old mechanic pulled the pin.

thanks

Anyone have a name of a decent outboard mechanic in the mid island area? I have a Honda with crappy injector (I think) and don't really want to tow to Campbell River or Victoria. My old mechanic pulled the pin.
thanks

Try Harry Furcho in North Cowichan
He works out of his house.
8644 Sweeney Road
250 246-4414 or 259 929-5249
He does good work and is reasonable.

I am in the same boat here (haha) my old mechanic here in Parksville sold his shop. Looking for someone to work on my early 90s evinrude 70hp vro

I have used Dr. Johns Mobile Marine in Nanaimo. He formerly worked for Westwood Power and Marine before they closed. They sold Evinrudes. I have found him to be knowledgable and fair. Not sure how far he will travel. I have referred him to two others that used him and they were happy. 250-618-0157

I have used Dr. Johns Mobile Marine in Nanaimo. He formerly worked for Westwood Power and Marine before they closed. They sold Evinrudes. I have found him to be knowledgable and fair. Not sure how far he will travel. I have referred him to two others that used him and they were happy. 250-618-0157
Thankyou for the lead. Cheers

Back