Original Superior Spoons

IronNoggin

Was going through some gear stashes recently, and wandered across a small handful of the original vintage Superior Trolling Spoons. These were produced by Luhr Jensen back in the day, and the originals are getting difficult to find. The Chinese knock-offs that have since come along are of course no comparison for quality.

r8nkNBy.jpg

Although most of these have been fished, they are in fine shape still.
Some have the odd bite mark, but I don't consider that a bad thing ;)

Already have a handful on the troller that we use each season, so these either get sold, or wander to the boat and join the fray...

Two sizes as shown.
Various finishes - a couple half chrome/brass, solid brass or copper, and a single chrome piece.
Price is 5 clams per spoon. Will consider a small discount for those that have a blemish, or if taking them all.

Approximately 20 or so on hand.

Thanks for looking,
Matt

Wow - that's a really generous deal! Plated spoons are so much more work to make than a typical sportie painted spoon...
And the older ones have a great reputations for being fish slayers on the West Coast.

These are very much proven Fish Killers.

There is an offer in the works at this point.
Letcha know how it shakes out...

Cheers,
Nog

that's a smoking deal! I know where I can buy brand new old stock of the original Luhr Jensen Superiors and they are going for around $12 U.S.!

Yes, decent deal but there were used.

This first lot is gone Ladz.
I am not finished cleaning out the boxes in that room for the impending reno, so don't know if there are any more...
Will post if I find any.

Thanks for the pm's and interest...

Cheers,
Nog

Back