Opinions on a new local fishing/cooking show!

the gambler

Hey there everyone!

Thought i'd post a link to the Pilot Episode of "The Fishin Musicians Kitchen" and get some feedback.

The show is produced by a good friend of mine Steve Ling and showcases him and friends doing some local fishing and then preparing the daily catch.

Steve is a outstanding marine mechanic and the drummer for Jesse Roper, a popular local band here on Vancouver Island.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Tight Lines!

Last edited:
I also enjoyed it very much. It had a lot of things that interest me. Very good camera work and editing. The touques at the table where a little much but funny. Looking forward to the next one. Do they have a site for that show? ;) eman

No site for the show yet, just uploaded the pilot and getting some feedback for now...keep you posted!

Thanks for the comments,

Cheers

Excellent. Very West Coast feel to it. Far more entertaining than the 5 minutes of value you get outta most fishing shows on Chek 6

Last edited:
It’s a good video, looked like a great meal.

Entertaining and real.
Siskel and Ebert give it 2 thumbs up!

Excellent. Very West Coast feel to it. Far more entertaining than the 5 minutes of value you get outta most fishing shows on Chek 6
Easy there. I was featured for one full minute of face time on the hit show, Design District
Edit: my bad. You said fishing shows!

I really enjoyed it also! I hope to see it on the TV soon with a website and recipes!

Food looked amazing! Good mix of fishing action, cool music and humour. Would have liked to see some more specific details on the recipes? Maybe something that displayed at the end of the show.

Back