Opinions on 18 Hourston hardtop please

23’ at the transom? That’s outstanding if it’s true, and I need one of so. That was a great deal not to be passed up as well...

23 degrees at the transom is absolutely true. Amazing ride for an 18 foot boat. My son saw it on UsedVictoria less than an hour after it was posted. I called and went to see it right away and paid for it the next day. By then, the owner had many, many others in line behind me to buy it. For the right boat, you’ve got to spot it and buy it very quickly.

23 degrees at the transom is absolutely true. Amazing ride for an 18 foot boat. My son saw it on UsedVictoria less than an hour after it was posted. I called and went to see it right away and paid for it the next day. By then, the owner had many, many others in line behind me to buy it. For the right boat, you’ve got to spot it and buy it very quickly.

I’ve got an ‘80 20’ podded with 225 zuki, things a beast for its size but is a bit tippy even with a 20’ dead rise. I’ll have to keep a closer eye out, every other hourston I’ve looked at was 20’ or less. I don’t want a turn key, rotten is fine as I want to build an all composite rig...

Back