Opening Photos

Dencope

Does anyone else have a problem opening pictures that people have posted. Basically I can see the small thumbnail but when I click on it to enlarge either nothing happens or I get an error. It's driving me nuts....thanks in advance for any input.
Dennis

Not sure why that's happening. I don't recall anyone else saying they were having that issue on the new forum software. Is it happening with all forum images. Is it happening only on one device. Does the same thing happen on your phone, or a tablet or laptop computer. What operating system are you using. What browser are you using. Have you tried visiting the site with a different Web browser.

Answering those questions may allow the Admins to help figure out your issue.

Does anyone else have a problem opening pictures that people have posted. Basically I can see the small thumbnail but when I click on it to enlarge either nothing happens or I get an error. It's driving me nuts....thanks in advance for any input.
Dennis

I've seen this same issue on my MacBook Pro with Firefox. You can see the thumbnails in a post, but when you click for a larger view, it's like it zips through them really fast, or not at all and I'm left looking at a black (overlay) screen. Pretty annoying I agree.

This doesn't happen on my iPhone though everything works well.

I will test with a different browser to see if I can isolate the problem.

Back