Online licence

Statler

Has anyone else been experiencing issues with not being able to print your online tidal water licence? I keep getting this message:[h=2]Important message:[/h] An error has been encountered which is preventing your request from being completed, OR this system may be temporarily off-line for scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

I received a confirmation e-mail saying the transaction was approved. Didn't have these issues when you could get a paper copy from a vendor or guide.

I tried turning off the pop up blocker as suggested still didn't work. I'll try and print from work on Monday and see what happens.

Got that today.... but I have my confirmation page, so I emailed DFO and requested that THEY print it and sent it to me. Will see what happens now

I e-mailed them too. Would be a real pain for people who booked a trip and tried to get one on the morning they were headed out like some do.

I had a couple buddies from Edmonton try yesterday morning and the same thing happened. I thought it was my computer at first, till the second guy tried. ended up taking a chance and just emailed the screen shot that they had paid and sent it to there iPhone. It was bad enough that they had to buy a licence for 2 days and then buy a new licence for this year. Tomorrow will go buy a hard copy at the store.

Casper there is no more hard copies its all on line now.....

Se
Casper there is no more hard copies its all on line now.....[/QUOT

There are still hard copies. I got some in my package from dfo they are for use when the system, is down . After training and testing I an just about ready to print licenses from on the boat. But at great expense to me. So buying a license from us will cost a little more.

You can still go to your local tackle store and buy a license.

I had no issues printing mine.

I couldn't print mine either then I went to print a duplicate. Tried that 3 times. While I am not getting a licence printed off my count on the dfo website for printed licences is now 4 even tho I have printed none! I did send an email as well about this.

My first one wouldn't print. I hit print again which popped up a PDF which I saved then printed from there. Was so simple. I had no issues, figured it was just my system as I've had to do this every year.

I dont suggest trying to print a duplicate if you can not get the original. I guess I will just print the receipt for now but. Im not fishing this week anyway so I am sure it will work out.

I dont suggest trying to print a duplicate if you can not get the original. I guess I will just print the receipt for now but. Im not fishing this week anyway so I am sure it will work out.

It worked so why not? I've done it for years cause the first copy won't print

Last edited by a moderator:
same problem. cannot print a licence. have e-mailed them as I need it for this week

Back