Olympic Boats

Capt_Ed

Crew Member
Saw this one for sale and its doing something for me. Needs everything but I like the lines.olympic boat.jpg

Nice looking, wonder how it handled with the custom pilot house. Could be a sweet set up with new power

I see a couple every year at Nootka. One guys off shore every day in pretty snotty weather. I thinks he’s got a 250 ob on his. I think they’re pretty solid. He’s from Wa

Looks like a nice boat,but check out who did the cabin conversion and how,what material etc..Those sea drives are obsolete now ,so only option is to pod it and add new power.Caaaching $.20-$30K.

Excellent advice above - dunno what it's worth but doubtful it's worth what he wants as he seems to be in serious denial about his engine.

Looks like it's already podded. Would be a gamble as there is no way to sea trial with a blown motor though. No way to know how the pod and cabin mods affect the hull ride

That's not actually a pod, it's all part of the OMC sea drive

I think it's a sweet looking hull, pod and engine on top of it. A lot of similar running boats you would pay $30000 and so engine or leg goes 100 hours later. This one Easy to pod.
Like if it was aluminum it would be a $100000 boat without power. I could live with it!

Last edited:
Trailer looks pretty decent as well. Lots of rollers. Would be nice to see a few more pics of the interior layout.

Back