Old Hourston Brochure Photos

I am having problems oping the link, is it just me?? haha

I have Hourston 1 page flyers for the 20, 23 and 26 Sportfisher - not sure what year, but 90s.
Side 1 - 3 photos - 23 flyer has short spec list, plan view of hull
Side 2 - List of standard features and options

Also have black and white 1996/97 flyers for the 23 and 26 Sportfish that list standard features and price, along with options and prices. Finally a 1997 black and white info table of standard features and options and prices for all Hourston models.

I can pdf - if these are of interest.

I have Hourston 1 page flyers for the 20, 23 and 26 Sportfisher - not sure what year, but 90s.

Also have black and white 1996/97 flyers for the 23 and 26 Sportfish that list standard features and price, along with options and prices. Finally a 1997 black and white info table of standard features and options and prices for all Hourston models.

Can you JPEG them on here?

yes please :D, im thinking of making a facebook page our website for Hourston owners :) not sure how it will go ...??? haha

When i get back home - Tues.

From Hourston's flyers:

23' Hourston sedan
- Length overall - centreline - 23' [24'10" w/OB nd swim grid]
- Gunwale length - 24'8"
- Beam - 8'9"
- Dry wt - 5300 lbs [5100 lbs in another document]

26' Hourston Sedan
- Length overall - centreline - 26''
- Gunwale length - 27'2"
- Beam - 8'10"
- Dry wt - 5500 lbs [5900 for Flybridge]