Okanagan lake is finally starting to pick up.

Ill be out on Saturday channel 68 , blue and chrome north river ... When's the derby ??

I will be out there to most. Likely is your NR a jet ? Where you launching? The derby is on June 15 google Kelowna fishing derby

Was out on Saturday for 3 hours had two on put one in the boat both on bucktails

Was out yesterday morning down by peach land and boated one small one on a rainbow spoon up top. To bloody hot out there! We saw 10 degree temperature changes in the water.

Out yesterday, got a couple of little ones 2-3lbs on a 4", #19 Lyman Lure trolled 3mph at 42ft on the down rigger, fish were released

I plan to fish a few full days on the lake before the derby see if I can put something together!

Today, from 1130 to 1530 hrs we fished rattle snake Is. to the end of the Mission.
One hit and one 8lb trout caught on a 4" Apex, 35' deep in 200' of water.
Hopefully more action to come in the next few weeks.

There were 2 other boats out but no one came close enough for me to talk to them. They were fishing in 50-100 water depth, close to shore.
On the weekend I saw 4 boats fishing Gellatly bay and a few boat heading toward the mission area and Rodney Reel heading toward Peachland.
Hopefully over the next few days I'll be out fishing and will be posting more up dates.

Ya I will not be able to fish this weekend but will be out both day the next weekend ine week before the derby

X 2. I have caught many 10 lb+ fish trolling the middle of the lake. We hat many of them off of Glatley point but 1/3 -1/2 way out across or in the middle so to speak. 4.5 black/clear apex trolled fast.

Back