Oil filter

scott craven

Has anyone tried these oil filters ?
looks exactly like Yamaha OEM

JFG RACING Motorcycle 5-Pack Oil Filters Cleaners For Yamaha Marine F15 F20 F25 F40 F50 F60 F70 Portable Cruiser T25 T50 T60 VX Deluxe Scooter YZFR3B02 MT03...

61dTNNGhRHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I'd be interested, just spent $23.00 on a oil filter from Sherwood for my kicker.
Where can you purchase from?

I would be careful with non stock filters... Ran a Sierra filter in my 300 suz this year and it sucked the o ring into the block.... found out this is not the first time that has happened from Suzuki :(

If you look closely at the bottom left hand corner you can see the partial part # for the yamaha filter.

On a side note you can buy oil change kits from Yamaha.ca online now they seem to be a decent price, free shipping and it comes to you. It's not 2 day shipping but if you not in a rush its very convenient. Just ordered and received a kit will be doing again for a F20. You can get kits for the line share of Yami outboards. Easy search tool for correct kit.

Last edited:
I've been buying mine from Action Motorcycle...motorcycle stores seem to sell with less markup than marine stores.

I think Action was about $17

Back