OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Stopped at the cap on the run back in , 2 low twentys in short order, Gretzky on the riggers herring no flasher.

Coal ports 7-1, 6 coho all wild, 1 chum, 1 undersize spring, lost a big fish after a few head shakes and a long long run and had 5 or 6 hits, mainly on chovies the big one we lost was on a blue chrome coyote all between 50 and 65 ft, great day on the water

Well today was my day....

40" x 26" released at Sandheads. Caught and landed solo. Thanks to the chap who kindly took the photo prior to release

Well done guys! Unfortunately no love for us today two that didn't stick and 1 undersize spring and one wild coho.
The guys I talk to said they got them deeper than we were fishing down around 80 feet. Should have tried a little deeper!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done guys! Unfortunately no love for us today two that didn't stick and 1 undersize spring and one wild go home.
The guys I talk to said they got them deeper than we were fishing down around 80 feet. Should have tried a little deeper!

All the hits we got were from 25 down to 60, for what it's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great day at the South Arm. I bonked a 22 and a 25. Had another good one until a seal came along. There was quite a bite at 2 with lots of nets out.

Thanks guys. I'm still reeling from the catch...getting a fish like that in your own backyard is pretty special.
I managed a lucky shot with Phone using a timer...

The fish hit at 63' on the rigger, white glow flasher, anchovy teaser with medium herring, just south of the pack.

Yesterday, fished the Bell from 930 til 2, caught 1 wild coho. then moved over to the mouth of the cap and got a 19Lb white right at high slack around 6. both on white hootchie and silver super betsy

Got to try this idea next time out. Sunday reports and mine, it was an Off day. No fish except for shakers.

Saturday my friend did better. Chop wasn't that bad on Sunday.

Back