OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Discussion in '2015 Saltwater Fishing Reports' started by fishin_magician, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Revenge

Revenge Well-Known Member

A lot of the area in Indian arm that you are talking about is closed ! RCA !! Just past the power station all the past the island ! No fishing !

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2015
  2. demco99

demco99 Active Member

went 1/4 at Hutt saturday, nothing sunday trolling the freighters..

3. Cpt.Campbell

Cpt.Campbell Member

Ya I'm aware off rcas thanks though lots of area to fish still

4. Revenge

Revenge Well-Known Member

I sent you a PM CPT.Campbell

5. Bait&Sea

Bait&Sea Active Member

Monday produced a nice 12lber in Vancouver for us in the wind, Tuesday missed one pin popper @ tunstall. Limits of crab and average prawning.
    Algae bloom appears to be in full swing, seems earlier than normal?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
  6. demco99

demco99 Active Member

Nice work Bait&Sea, where'd you find your fish in vancouver on Monday?

Gout out for a quick troll after work yesterday at 530pm. Had what felt like a solid fish on tacking south from the QB but lost it as I was solo..

7. Bait&Sea

Bait&Sea Active Member

Between Monday and Tuesday we probably worked that tack south of QB for at least 4 hrs, lots of bait but couldnt pick anything up, got ours when we moved between Fisheries and the Pink Apartment, she was full of those perch I mentioned but hit a 4" Gibbs Gator

8. TGofers

TGofers Member

9. Bait&Sea

Bait&Sea Active Member

10. demco99

demco99 Active Member

fished from 0550hrs to 0830hrs today, 1 undersize and lost one that seemed decent, never saw it. trolling on bottom off fisheries..

11. Percy Stipec

Percy Stipec Member

Hey guys, heading out on Saturday thinking of trolling off Gower point because the herring should be spawning there. Does anyone have any advice? I might try the Grace islets or Keats if there is no action. I'll tell you guys how I made out.

12. Fixit

Fixit Well-Known Member

Ill be chasing herring too, was going to check tunstall bay and was going tour around anvil island, see if we can find any geese before season closes on the 10th

13. Pippen

Pippen Well-Known Member

Usually PLENTY in the bay right in front of the Church Camp. :p

14. Percy Stipec

Percy Stipec Member

Out yesterday trolled for hours but nada. A couple of nice crabs though. No sign of the herring until about 6:30 when I was heading in, nice little school of them between Grace islets and Keats. Lost a downrigger ball yesterday with a couple hundred feet of wire and 2 snap releases and a dummy flasher, that hurt.

15. wildthing

wildthing Well-Known Member

epsom pt produced a nice one for my friends today
    reports it was 22lbs
    me fished local; with nothing but flatties after dragging bottom
    and a nice tangle to end the day

16. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

We fished Local today as well. Couple shakers and made a tack to the pink buildings at the end of the day and nailed this one, put up a heck of a fight too.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2015
  17. TGofers

TGofers Member

Beauty fish!! What did you get it on.... Bait??

18. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Well-Known Member

Glow Andrew P spoon

19. Peahead

Peahead Well-Known Member

Fished local as well this afternoon aiming for low slack in Howe Sound. Hard to believe that we call this 'winter', what ever it is we have been having! Got a teenager, bunch of crabs and a most fantastic sunset when I got back that turned my moorage into the most beautiful place in the world.

IMG_1730res.jpg IMG_1733res.jpg IMG_1739res.jpg into the

20. Tightlines22

Tightlines22 Well-Known Member

Nice work. We had a similar outing near Tsawwasen. image.jpg