OFFICIAL 2015 Vancouver-Howe Sound-Sechelt Reports Thread

Blackmax" oh well had us going there"
hope there are a few of them there this year, would be nice

well due a big'un for the weekend
as grand dad to a new boy in the family
so pop's has got to show him how it's done and at 9lb 10oz hes doing well:)

yeah going to be a passing of the torch hopefully
but got a few years to wait first
before i can get a rod in his hands

A couple of local fish from Howe Sound in the afternoon on Good Friday ....and a shot of what they were gorging on. 13.5 and 14.5 marbles

IMG_1858res.jpgIMG_1891res.jpg

nice work Peahead.. I'm in Boston this weekend but looks like some nice fish have hit the docks..

Whereabouts in Howe Sound, also how deep were you running...Headed out there today or tomorrow.

Will report in later.....if anyone's out....we'll be trying Hole in the Wall that barfed up a few for my buddy the other day or we'll be at the Hump.

We got 3 at Quarry bay this weekend. 13,17 and 18. Two on bait, one on kitchen sink. 150 was the sweet spot.
No disrespect good fishing.
but really these reports should be in the Powell river reports
as it 40-60+ miles up the coast one way and no one is running that far from town' Vancouver '

Hi from Maple Ridge as well, hey Peahead, yes - like the others are asking where in Howe Sound? - That area is thousands of square KM's - a teensy bit more specfic would be greatly appreciated by your fishing mates here sir... planning on taking my grandson out this coming weekend :)

Hi from Maple Ridge as well, hey Peahead, yes - like the others are asking where in Howe Sound? - That area is thousands of square KM's - a teensy bit more specfic would be greatly appreciated by your fishing mates here sir... planning on taking my grandson out this coming weekend :)

Hole in the Wall.....130'-150'....spoons, the usual suspects were working yesterday.

Back