northriver seahawk

dwflyrod

want to buy a used northriver 21ft seahawk 2008 and up on tandem trailer any info would be great......don

State side is the way to go like NorthIslander mentioned. Various places down South have them at some good prices. Start with boattrader and then look on the fishing forums like ifish (that's were I found my gal), bloodydecks, etc. Good luck. They are nice boats for sure.

There was a 2008 22 footer forsale in fraservalley for at least the last 6 months low hours was not rigged for fishing it was used for his cabin on Harrison lake.

want to buy a used northriver 21ft seahawk 2008 and up on tandem trailer any info would be great......don

I sent you a pm with the phone number for the north river in fraser valley. It may have sold already but worth a shot

I was actually thinking about going further... Problem is I'd lose what I have. My ability to launch in shallow water would be gone plus the cost of fishing would then sky rocket. Sure I'd gain lots but it would cost me an extra $5000 a year min. in just fuel. I'd be better off to pod my boat and slap a new motor on it.

Wow that boat in CR is a good deal. Not going to see deal like that to often in b.c! With the Canada dollar going down boat prices maybe on the rise.

Wow that boat in CR is a good deal. Not going to see deal like that to often in b.c! With the Canada dollar going down boat prices maybe on the rise.

Aluminum boat prices in the States have already risen!!! I agree that is a good deal on that NR. Low hrs to boot. I would have had 4x that if I owned it lol.
Seriously though, I think that boat brand new with all the gear would be close to 55 g down South.

I'm not complaining about the value of aluminum boats right now :cool:.

It is cheap but if i'm reading the add right it' s the second engine, a 2012 and it has 400 something hours on it? The price is too low for that boat. If iwas closer i'd be looking it over.

It is cheap but if i'm reading the add right it' s the second engine, a 2012 and it has 400 something hours on it? The price is too low for that boat. If iwas closer i'd be looking it over.

Thanks for the clarification. I missed that :eek:.

Lots of hours on the main motor and little on the kicker. Maybe he ran the main motor trolling in the strong currents around CR. also being that number of hours on the 2012 motor I wonder what the guy did with the boat fishing guide, work boat. I do like the upswept bow it gives it a more salt appearance

That is a great price for that boat in Canada. I paid less than that for mine but I had to go across the boarder to find that deal last year. 400 hours is only 2 years of fishing if he wasn't using a kicker.

Back