Northern Pike

F

foleymallard

Trying to plan a trip for the end of april just wondering if anyone knows of a good spot for pike?

fm

Wherever you go, try the shallows this spring around 8:00pm. The pike seem to constantly feed and you can take them on top water lures or large fly patterns. Try Caribou Mountain Wilderness in Alberta's north. I went there and had a riot at Wentzel lake landing pike from 6- 14 lbs on my fly rod. And if you want a break from pike and lake trout fishing, head out to the Ponton River from the main lodge on Margaret Lake. This stream holds trophy sized Arctic Grayling always willing to snatch the fly or lure.

I'd like to thank you folks for tuning in. I'll see you again next time on sportfishingbc.com!

Wherever you go, try the shallows this spring around 8:00pm. The pike seem to constantly feed and you can take them on top water lures or large fly patterns. Try Caribou Mountain Wilderness in Alberta's north. I went there and had a riot at Wentzel lake landing pike from 6- 14 lbs on my fly rod. And if you want a break from pike and lake trout fishing, head out to the Ponton River from the main lodge on Margaret Lake. This stream holds trophy sized Arctic Grayling always willing to snatch the fly or lure.

I'd like to thank you folks for tuning in. I'll see you again next time on sportfishingbc.com!

Back