Nootka Motor Service Westview

BDog Fisher

Does anyone know if Westview Marina can service my outboard motors if I arrive by boat?

I have pesky oil charge light on brand new Suzuki motors. Can my boat be pulled out of water to be serviced?

Not sure what kind of Zuk you have but there was a way to do a manual reset on my DF90 that would make that light go away. Just remember to do the change when you get home!

Not sure what kind of Zuk you have but there was a way to do a manual reset on my DF90 that would make that light go away. Just remember to do the change when you get home!

X2. And most likely cost a small fortune to get oil changed on the water, if they will even do it. Just do it when you get home.

Yes we were able to help BDog Fisher out. Yes top end oil changes can be done in the water easily. However he required the leg to be done also so we pulled him out of the water. Everything done in an hour & it does not cost alot!!!!
Just for the record making the light go out without doing a oil change is foolish especially the 1st one. It's right under HOW TO VOID YOUR WARRANTY & next to" I Meant To Do IT". FOJ

Back