1. Cuba Libre

Cuba Libre Well-Known Member

Just yesterday I filled the boat up at Costco, Courtenay at $1.24.9 Happy was me.. Tonight its $1.07.9 ! Gonna go back tomorrow with a few gas cans . Maybe pick up some TP as well !!!

2. StormTrooper

StormTrooper Well-Known Member

I have heard of .75 in Ontario. Maybe wait and get even cheaper. :)

3. Prfisher

Prfisher Active Member

That was fast! Usually a drop in crude price doesn’t make it to the pump so quickly. A rise is reflected at the pump almost immediately, though. Funny the way that goes.
    Here in Powell River, we have almost the highest gas prices in the country. It’ll be interesting to see what happens here.

4. 32Knots

32Knots Member

Screenshot_20200314-221258_Samsung Internet.jpg $0.70 Costco Edmonton

5. Sea.P.P.

Sea.P.P. Member

With a barrel of oil less than a bucket of chicken gas we’ll go down down down

6. spring time

spring time Well-Known Member

Ya but that bucket of chicken has more oil in it. It’s 116 here in the lower mainland

7. zurk

zurk Active Member

how the heck do you get your boat to fit in the costco double pumps ? there is usually a huge line up of cars and the pumps dont have enough space to move the boat into them without blocking at least 2 pumps or 1 lane.

8. Cuba Libre

I take the far right hand lane---drive the truck to the pump, with my boat filler on the left side of the boat. I try to get into the forward pump if I am just filling the boat. Hard left from the pump and I am gone after filling. Also by using both sets of pumps, I can fill the truck at the same time as the boat. I dont block other vehicles doing this. Forgot to mention, the far right hand lane is a single lane-- so no conflict.

9. CIVANO

CIVANO Well-Known Member

I go to costco with the boat when the pumps open which, where I go, is hours before the store opens and few are there.

Cuba Libre likes this.
  10. Cuba Libre

Courtenay Costco now at $1.04.9

11. kingblazer84

kingblazer84 Well-Known Member

Got diesel for 105.9 last night in west kelowna

12. Corey_lax

Corey_lax Crew Member

Guy at work sent me a photo of $.999 today. I know he was at Langley Costco before that so I assume that was the pump he was at

13. Prfisher

Prfisher Active Member

OK... now I’m really pissed. According to gas buddy.com, the lowest price in Powell River an hour ago was $1.39.9.
    Down a few cents, but jeez!

14. Trophy21

Trophy21 Crew Member

Ya you are getting screwed and by one of your own politicians

15. halimark

halimark Well-Known Member

Sister in Ont said .65, lots at .75. We got Horgan.

HM

16. Cuba Libre

Costco Courtenay--$ 0.98.9 today

17. tasu

tasu Member

Masset is 1.70 :(

18. d_Westie

d_Westie New Member

down to 58.9 at some places here in Calgary.

19. Cuba Libre

Wow--

20. spring time

spring time Well-Known Member

93.9 41 st and knight in Vancouver 20 minutes ago