nitnat river

You going back up this weekend Dale??? That was a rough saturday after hanging with you guys LOL

yeah well be there tomorrow in a black superduty, hopefully some chromers have pushed up

yota junkie

We are going to drift the top tomorrow but will probably see ya guys down near the bottom in the pm

was up there today, saw one school in 7 hours, trekked most of the river.

I'm torn between thinking that they should close this river to all fishing, or maybe it's a good thing that all the rednecks fish the same river? I'm not trying to directly offend anyone but in all my years fishing VI the Nitinat is the biggest misuse of the resource that I'm aware of... I'm sure some of you must be ethical but I still don't see why you'd want to fish there? What is sporting about it?

its supposed to rain all thursday so i have high hopes for friday

how much rain does it actually take to make a posotive effect on the fishing, thanks for the patience im only a begginer.

Hey I am Alex and I am 11.
Me and my Dad are going fishing on the nitnat, do you have any good fishing spots?
I just moved. I don't know the area.

Alex Garson

no sorry i have only been there once. but when you find the fish its a blast i recomended just walking the river in the areas that are open to fishing

yeah "got" is the key word I guess, if we get a couple days of solid rain that should be enough, and if its raining down here it will be hammering up there, usualy ;)

Should be a lot nicer fishing up there after the springs are closed for retention [8D]
Hope some sky water falls this weekend.. Not cause your camping but the river is low and we need some.
Should be some ho's showing up soon

quote:Originally posted by nitnat_junkie

closed for retention, you kidding?

Closes on the 30th for Springs and re-opens on the 15th for the Coho

wouldn't that be devastating Nitinat Junkie? closed for retention and you won't be able to keep any of those old boots you flossed? ;)

Back