nitnat river

Well I hope someone got out there it was plenty nice and post rain by 48 hours... Oh me...? Boat maintanance. [8D]

ahh nice, last year there were tons in that pool, hope the rain holds for a while, maybe head up there this weekend, many people fishing up there?

nitnat_junkie

quote:Originally posted by ChromeSweetChrome

The river has lots of fish pushing now.

And you were where??????? [:eek:)]

Saw nuthing..... well wouldnt say nuthin but nuthing to sound the gong over ;)

i heard there were salmon in the river last week but not biting i hear one dude caught 2 and he was out all day. im goin up this weekend so ill post back on monday. hopefully the river goes down some with the good weather.

talked to the guy at fly and tackle here in laketown, said river running pretty good but the fish are there, hope to head up there this sunday

fished saterday no fish in the first pool. lots at the mouth waiting to come in. i heard there was a pool of about 700 further upstream but the all got poached by someone with a net. i think fisheries caught em. they were at the mouth making sure nobody were fishing the closed area. no rain in the forcast when will they push?

I hope that is not true. If it is, that butt$%#@ should spend a couple years behind bars!! Anyone else know anything about this?

you got mail nj.... if it works;)

has anyone been up there lately? what are the conditions like?

Thanks

slayin1993

when i was up there last weekend there was sun water was low and no fish. zero.

was there yesterday fished every pool starting at the mouth nothing but a few old black boots and i mean a few probally like 200 spread throughout we need some rain

yota junkie

Well, is there any truth to the earlier post about the guy with the net in the pool with 700? How many were dead in his truck by the time they nailed him? How often do you guys think crap like that happens, and the guy doesn't get caught?

might be true last week there was A LOT more in the river than this wed. I doubt all were all taken with legal methods, lots of idiots with trebles, double hooks and buzz bombs up there.

yota junkie

Back