nitnat river

O-well thought i would give it a try. LOL. I know what you mean Biggest, it's pretty sad that boat hardly moves, but where not the young bucks we used to be. If fishing was better it would be on the move, but not until things pick up !! Hopefully get a report from Vin and Bags as they went for a sled ride today..

O-well thought i would give it a try. LOL. I know what you mean Biggest, it's pretty sad that boat hardly moves, but where not the young bucks we used to be. If fishing was better it would be on the move, but not until things pick up !! Hopefully get a report from Vin and Bags as they went for a sled ride today..

Just giving you stain Dino! The Bite Me has been in my yard for 2 years since Pat & I got our pontoons. I feel for Doggie too, we took his fancy new ride down the Cowie last winter and I think that's been it for him too.
I guess we have to wait until we retire to get our fishing in, lucky me I'm 7 years ahead of you guys in that regard.
I'll look for the Vin / Bags update.

Just giving you stain Dino! The Bite Me has been in my yard for 2 years since Pat & I got our pontoons. I feel for Doggie too, we took his fancy new ride down the Cowie last winter and I think that's been it for him too.
I guess we have to wait until we retire to get our fishing in, lucky me I'm 7 years ahead of you guys in that regard.
I'll look for the Vin / Bags update.

Hey Redman, thanks for responding, when you were up there on the 22 were you able to fish around that pool or did you have to fish on the bank where the cabin is,and do you know how those other pools are up a bit further are doing? and what was the chum situation is like, sorry for so many questions, its just that im heading up there this saturday with my wife and i just wanna slay some chum,

thanks mark

quote:Originally posted by nitnat_junkie

Hey Redman, thanks for responding, when you were up there on the 22 were you able to fish around that pool or did you have to fish on the bank where the cabin is,and do you know how those other pools are up a bit further are doing? and what was the chum situation is like, sorry for so many questions, its just that im heading up there this saturday with my wife and i just wanna slay some chum,

thanks mark
Mark If the river drops enough to walk straight across from the cabin trail, try fishing the far bank even with the tree in the middle of the river. Lots of chum and they love blades. Good luck
Redman

you mean the tree that sticks out over that pool? and when you say blades you means spoons? just gettins used to the lingo, thanks for the responses, wish i would have found this site a long time ago,

Junkie

quote:Originally posted by nitnat_junkie

you mean the tree that sticks out over that pool? and when you say blades you means spoons? just gettins used to the lingo, thanks for the responses, wish i would have found this site a long time ago,

Junkie
Mark. Go across river[if possible] and go up river 100 yds
You can,t miss the tree in middle of river. As for gear, just try
most spinners,blades or spoons in bright colors or chrome,18 to24"
leader with 2-3" pencil lead. Good luck. Redman

On the end of that road next to the hatchery road, theres a cabin there, how did those pools up a bit look like ? thanks

Junkie. The pools above first pool are holding tons of tigers but few coho. Only hooked coho in bottom pool with overhanging tree
Good luck to you and wife on Sat
Redman

thanks alot redman, really apreciate everyones help, ill post some pictures on saturday night when I get back , Cheers !

nitnat_junkie

Hey redman ,

Fishing was good, non stop chum, no coho though, at least not for me, I didnt see anyone catch any, but then again there werent alot of people up there, Gonna go up there this weekend again on sunday and get some chum to smoke, Weather was nice, river was running a bit to fast to wade across, but no shortage of fishing spots, Hope the chum are as fiesty as they were last weekend, oh yeah and lots of bears ill post some pictures tonight

Nitnat_junkie

Back