nitnat river

F

fatso

Hey Bags,What's the deal with this river you talk about where the springs are so thick you can walk on them and the coho are so chrome ya need shades or be blinded.Me and fellow fishbc. members tonyd,gros coffre,scottk,hahaha all want to get a fishin started on a place where the fish will really bend our 5 weights!Any info on this subject will be greatly appreciated!Thank-you again from fishbc.

Been There Ate That!

Nit Nat is not a retention river Fatso, you wouldn't be interested. You wouldn't be able to eat anything, stick to the Vedder or another meat fishery..( Been there, Banged on em..)

Nit Nat is not a retention river Fatso, you wouldn't be interested. You wouldn't be able to eat anything, stick to the Vedder or another meat fishery..( Been there, Banged on em..)

There was an article about the Nitinat river in BC outdoor magazine. I can't remember which month though. I've read that It's a small(wadeable) river with decend # of Springs(C&R only) as for Coho fishery. The great # of Chums return every year It may be tough to get to those Chrommers.

There was an article about the Nitinat river in BC outdoor magazine. I can't remember which month though. I've read that It's a small(wadeable) river with decend # of Springs(C&R only) as for Coho fishery. The great # of Chums return every year It may be tough to get to those Chrommers.

And the gong show is twenty..... :D

No Kidding... this river used to be fun to fish back in the 90's when it was mainly fly fisherman and everybody respected etiqutte. Now it has turned into every tom, dick and conventional harry with the biggest "single" hooks you can find.

Not for me. if you want to get into an argument on the side of a river bank after driving for 2 hours to a "remote" location fly at er.

It starts mid Sept.

Back