Nissan Frontier Crew Cab 4x4 and Falcon Four Wheel Camper Package Sleeps 4

kaelc

Located in Victoria but will be doing a tour of BC in a week or two so can show it to a serious buyer on the road and you can drive me to the airport and I can fly home. $29,565 as is or if you don't want the 4x4 stuff I can knock a few thousand off the price. Will not separate unless someone offers me a ridiculous amount for the camper, had over 20 inquiries so far on the camper only! If you also don't have all the money then I can take out the navigation, awning/annex and the rocksliders/winchbumper to save you money.

Great package to tow your boat to the west coast and camp!

2008 Nissan Frontier SE Crew Cab 4x4, 90,000 Miles, Power Windows, Locks, AC, Alarm, keyless entry, remote start, immobilizer, Automatic, Kenwood Garmin DVD Navigation Touch Screen with Bluetooth, Amplifier, slim subwoofer, Shorkworks Rock Sliders (Running Bars), Custom Winch Bumper, Warn Winch, Synthetic Winch Cable, Skid Plates, Softop Canopy, locking rear tailgate, tow package, tie down cleats and utili-track system, bed extender, Thule Roof Rack and Fairing, upgraded suspension front Radflow HD Coil Overs and OME Heavy Duty Leaf Pack in the rear, Dual Batteries with Blue Seas breakers and isolation, Thule Roof Rack and fairing.

2007 Four Wheel Camper Falcon. Queen Size Pull out bed, Four Interior opening windows with screens, Factor installed Propane two burner stove, onboard water, stainless steel sink with manual pump and external gravity tap, portable hot water shower tank for outside showers, 35L icebox, love seat, removable table, Aluminum roof racks, fantastic fan for ventilation, 120v and 12v outlet, 120v external plugin, privacy curtains, screen door, deadbolt and regular lock, four overhead lights, one exterior porch light. Propex heater, lift jacks to assist in lifting the roof when carrying a paddle board or kayak on it. Four Exterior Jacks for removal. ARB Style Awning and zip in annex (room) with bug screen and floor with room for more than a queen size inflatable mattress.

index.php

https://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/index.php?media/gallery_3522_739_496820.631/full

Last edited:
Wow that's exactly what I want in another 7-8 years. Really nice setup and great value. Hope it sells fast for you.

Back