Nice Steelhead

H

huntinnewbie

Nephew landed this on a spey thought I would post it.
Hawg2-1.jpg

vERY NICE FISH,,,GOOD ONYA!!!

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

I'd be ashamed of that pic it's clearly a boot and look at its eyes it's clarly stressed

nice first post, hmm i wonder what name u normally go by, a boot he says, u ever fish for steel , i think u have and are just trying to stir up the s h i t

anyone catching steel knows the head shake that keeps you after those silver beauties!!!....none for me this year....[:I]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

that exlogger guy is an idiot, i enjoy catching steel once theyve coloured up whats so unjust about that. are you a more EHICAL fisherman cause u only fish for steel when they are crome. i would chase summers and winters all year if i could

IMG]

Steel is Steel at least your catching a great fish and undoubtedly doing it legal...unlike exlogger...[:p]...keep up the steel ****......[^]

You have to be VERY careful about the picture, its obvious to me where that pic is and that area is LONG LINER central, obviously a very common spot for staging/spawning steelhead and when the flossers come in there they will do a hell of a lot more damage than one fly fisherman can do, so keep your pics cropped if so inclined

You have to be VERY careful about the picture, its obvious to me where that pic is and that area is LONG LINER central, obviously a very common spot for staging/spawning steelhead and when the flossers come in there they will do a hell of a lot more damage than one fly fisherman can do, so keep your pics cropped if so inclined

Agreed.

Mind you the guys who can pick that place out already know the river very well.

This late season makes those slabs very vulnerable to the down stream and across presentation. The fish are very easy to spot and therefore line.

Agreed.

Mind you the guys who can pick that place out already know the river very well.

This late season makes those slabs very vulnerable to the down stream and across presentation. The fish are very easy to spot and therefore line.

i never thought my new zealand fly fishing experience would relate to bc fishing but since ive been back ive taken my polarised fishing and spotted lots of fish cruising

IMG]

Rent a video by Jim Teeny.

His motto is " if I spot em , I got em "

Gives lots of great ( and crazy ) ideas of how to spot fish steelhead.

the euros that fish there arent eye glassed up, they,re long lining the drift as they know where they are holding

Back