"Nice Fish" on Saturday morning

Kisinana

I have been following the plans to place fish farms in the mouth and estuaries of the Skeena, I hope this show gives some insight without being biased to one side or the other. Myself I believe fish farming is the way of the future, but it belongs on land in contained tanks and not polluting our oceans!

Spread the word to watch TV this SATURDAY MORNING!
- The syndicated TV sports fishing show- "Nice Fish" - with host Gary Cooper, is going to show "Call from a Coast" January 28th 9:00 am Channel 12, A-Channel Vancouver Island: available on Bell express and Rogers Starchoice.

If you are in Europe or don't have Bell Express or Star Choice, I hope you don't mind the email; I hope you are as pleased as I am to know this show is being broadcast and many more people across North America will learn from it, about the threat to the precious Skeena salmon.

Things are looking pretty good - the open net fishfarms may not go in to the Skeena estuary- the government appears to be backing down and this TV airing will help (and there are more showings to come).

If you want to comment, give a new email address or come off the contact list just reply to me.
Luanne
Luanne Roth
www.saveourskeenasalmon.org

I can't say if the whole show is devoted to the subject, but from another fishing website someone wrote in and said that that had to edit it down to fit the time slot. They also suggested taping it and showing it to friends and clubs who may be interested. I checked the "Nice Fish" site and they have a video clip of the show It is called "Call from the Coast"

http://www.nicefish.tv/video/nicefish.php

Edited by - kisinana on 01/27/2006 21:46:17

Edited by - kisinana on 01/27/2006 21:47:24

Back